Monday, October 27, 2008

Keep it Classy Wimer family

Sunday night dinner was Cafe' Rio themed at my parents house. My parents did the whole sha-bang! My mom found the glorious recipe for the sweet pork and the "special" house dressing that Rio has. It was definitely a dinner from the sweet Rio angels in Heaven.
High fives all around.
Although, at the end of the night...
We decided that actually going to Rio and spending $8 was a little easier.

And then it got late... and the masks came out...

Personally, I think we look like a million bucks. I've decided to convert to wearing the glasses full-time. I felt smarter.

Let's be honest, I don't know a single person who wouldn't want a piece of this...

We look ggooooooooddd. I mean REALLY good.

Creepy...

1 comment:

randah said...

awww...what a fun night that was! i love our mask pictures!