Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Shinanagans






I recently attended my annual Family Hoopla down in St. George. It was great to catch up with everyone and spend some much needed time with the family. The house we stayed in was wonderful. It had 2 pools, sand volleyball court, game rooms, basketball court and much more. Needless to say, it kept us busy. Some of us took a journey down to Springdale, right outside of Zions Park, for one of the days to see some condo's my dad has been working on. Very impressive. Despite the rain, it was a good relaxing trip. Although, after sleeping on a single top bunk bed with Dallin scratching himself silly on the bottom bunk, I was very much ready to sleep in the sanctity of my own bedroom. God bless my family:)

4 comments:

randah said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! haha. I can't even believe that you started a blog.

Tricia Squisha said...

WOO HOO!!! I love it. I am happy. Your teeth look really good.

Jack & Rosie said...

I laughed when I saw your blog. Never say never cuz next thing you know- you'll be doing it! Your blog is cute!

Katie James said...

HOORAY FOR BLOGGING!!! Sexy picture of you... love the grill :)