Monday, October 20, 2008

ALL ABOARD!


On Saturday, my dad's side of the family got together to spend the day with my Grandparents at their home in Heber. They will soon be moving to Cedar City. We all helped put together my Grandpa's antique train, afterwhich we had picture time! Oh the joys of family pictures...

My cousin Jocelyn, me and my sister-in-law Aubrey


After my dad and uncle Chris made a delicious dutch oven dinner, we celebrated Missy's 16th birthday. She is so excited to be a legal driver in just a week. I'll be staying off the roads for awhile

Landon felt bad that I didn't get any presents so he found a toy semi-truck for me. What an awesome little brother.


2 comments:

randah said...

cute! looks like you guys had tons of fun!!!


:)

Katie James said...

SHUT UP!!! THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY MISSY WIMER IS 16 YEARS OLD!!! I can believe that Landon is bigger and no longer a baby but to me Miss will FOREVER be 11 years old!