Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Harry Potter for the 4th year in a row. AWESOME



Last night was our ward Halloween party. Most people dressed up, but there were a few slackers. You know who you are... I decided to be Harry Potter again at the last minute since it's pretty easy to pull together. A little eye liner for my scar, glasses and a t-shirt and I was good to go! The night turned out to be pretty fun.
Halloween twister, donut eating, and limbo contests... What more could you possibly ask for!?

2 comments:

Katie James said...

Time for a new costume dude! You pulled that one when we were roommates! Twilight comes out soon... maybe next year you could be a vampire?

NoellePratt said...

I am glad to see you are doing the blogging thing. Now you just need to talk Jenny into it. I will have to check often so I can see what you are up to.