Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MORE BEADS PLEASE!!

WOW! Wait, Scratch that... Let's make it a DOUBLE WOW!! I think my roommates and I have to be the best party throwers EVER. We had yet another party at our wonderful home on New Year's Eve. About 60 people came looking for a good time and that's exactly what we gave them. We had everything from balloons and tons of food to pimp cups and kissing beads! The kissing beads turned out to be a big hit. Go figure! If someone wanted to aquire some beads they had to kiss someone and have one of the four hostess's witness the kiss. It wouldn't be a New Year's Eve party without some smoochin'!

And incase you were wondering... Yes... That is the same guy in all the pictures. He sure loved collecting beads!

The best part of the night for me was spending time with friends. Memories last forever. Everyone had a brilliant time and we've already started to get questions about when our next party is! 2008 was a great year which I'll never forget and I know 2009 will be even better. God bless 2009!

5 comments:

fallen_angel said...

Yeah for kissing beads! If it weren't for them...I wouldn't have gotten any action that night. Bring on 2009!! I'm ready to try and top our last party with another!

NoellePratt said...

It looks like you had a great New Years Eve party. I love the picture at the top of your blog in the snow.

Stephanie G. said...

Thanks for letting us come play with you gals. Sorry I was such a downer. Being sick stinks! I am a loser and am the responsible party for missing your kick-A New Years party. Sorry, we love you all and can't wait to play with you again!!

Team Rykert said...

I am so jealous that I couldn't be to your kissing bead party! It's probably better that I didn't go because I probably would've ended up with the most beads! :)

Lorie said...

sounds like fun!