Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THERE WILL BE GOOD SOUP

I haven't blogged in awhile so I thought I would give a quick shout out to a couple of the best things in my life right now. First, The Bachelor. This amazing show is just what I need every week. It feeds me the drama and love that I lack and watching the petty cat fights brings me so much joy! The second and final thing that I'm going to mention is JOEL MCHALE (and let's be honest... He's really all that matters in this world). I look forward to every Friday night when I get to enjoy a nice warm bowl of soup and stare at this stunning man. Joel, Lou and Spaghetti cat bring me so much pleasure! While the world is experiencing so much disorder at the moment, I have Joel to keep me in high spirits.
AS LONG AS BIMBOS COMPETE FOR LOVE...
THERE WILL BE GOOD SOUP

God Bless Joel McHale

4 comments:

Katie James said...

Right there with you sister! I can't count the hours I have watched "Wacked out men of Reality TV" just so I can listen to Joel McHale's soothing and seductive voice!

randah said...

yummy. i love him! yay for our weekly dose of soup!

fallen_angel said...

There is really nothing that I can say that will even compare the beauty of this man. Joel - I salute you!

NoellePratt said...

I love the Bachelor as well.