Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Christmas time!

The snow angels in heaven must have known I love white Christmas's because boy did they deliver! Landon and I suited up in our snow gear on Christmas day and headed out to enjoy the mounds of snow. We had a blast! We tried to build a snowman, but the dogs kept knocking it over so we decided to make snow angels instead. The extended family was planning on coming up for the day, but the roads were so bad that they decided to stay home. It was a nice relaxing holiday.

2 comments:

fallen_angel said...

YEAH!! I also do enjoy the snow...except when it comes to shoveling...haha
Looks like your Christmas was just as good as mine!

Team Rykert said...

Hey! I miss you. Now that I live in AF we definitely need to get together. Your Christmas looked like so much fun! I can't wait to see you!