Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pants Party 2008! AKA Halloween

Halloween this year failed to disappoint. My roommates and I threw a HUGE party at our house Friday night. We estimated about 75-80 people showed up to party their hearts out. We had food, dancing, karaoke and games. Everyone had a brilliant time and the costumes were fantastic! We had voting for best male costume and best female costume. The winners were crowned King Halloween and Queen Halloween. We had such a great time that Halloween has now moved up on my list of favorite holidays. Definitely top 5.
I love bunnies. Poke poke...

The Trekkies

Our good friend Charles the swimming ninja pimp

The Cupid Shuffle. Hollllaaaa!

Randah (as Minnie Mouse) was crowned Queen Halloween and Blaine (as the Joker) was crowned King Halloween.

Until next time.... PEACE

2 comments:

NoellePratt said...

I love your costume. It looks like a really fun party. I hope all is going well.

Katie James said...

Good Times! Too bad I'm an old mom who goes to bed before 10:00pm :( Enjoy the fun now cause before you know it you'll turn around and have a 1-year-old!
PS- Are you coming to the B-Day party. There will be no costumes or cupid shuffles but there has been some mention of cupcakes and a pinata! Holla!