Monday, December 15, 2008

You Decide... It's only obvious!

Well Sunday evening, we had our annual gingerbread house contest. The competitors were the girls against the guys. The girls' house is on the right and the boys is on the left. Guess who won...
That's right! The girls dominated with an extremely elegant and beautiful gingerbread house. This is the second year in a row that we've won. Boys, don't mess with us!
Although, the boys added a little haunted house feel to theirs which I really liked.
I thought the snowman's head ripped off with a little blood oozing down the roof was a great touch, but I may be a little biased since I'm a fan of horror movies! All in all, everyone put a lot of effort into the competition and everyone came out winners.
Every year, my cute mom gets everyone an ornament. She is so thoughtful and makes sure each one is personalized in some way. Everyone LOVED their ornaments!

I love spending time with my family and friends, especially during the Christmas season. Everyone just seems to be a little more grateful, loving, and happy.

1 comment:

NoellePratt said...

What a great idea to have a contest. I think it looks like you had tons of fun.